Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"This ones for You Trevor"


For years we had Trevor as the supervisor over Derek's program. He would travel from Eugene once a month to check out how good we were doing, and to see Derek's progress. Our meetings would last for hours. I would fix lunch so we could eat while working. I don't know how it started, but we decided that we would have Taco Soup each month. We would call it "Trevor's Team Meeting Taco Soup" Trevor is off with his wife and 4 children studying to be a Physicians Assistant in Springfield Minnesota. Good Luck Trevor! We still think of you and thank you for all you did for us.. Your traditional meal continues! We miss you!

1 comment:

Niquelle & Alex said...

Oh how I miss the days...Trevor taco soup, rolls, Bob's amazing cookies, wearing pajama pants and slippers, teaching Derek to sing "All Star" (I think about him everytime I hear that song!), Trevor picking on me to run a new program right after he taught us...I miss our team meetings. Can't wait to see you at the wedding. Hugs and kisses.