Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Junk Mail..Can't get enough!


The mail keeps coming! There is nothing Derek likes more than Junk Mail.

Sunday we picked up some junk mail from the Roberts. They had been out of town "forever" so Derek missed their "load" on Sundays (they would bring it to church...Derek would look around all during Sacrament Meeting for them). Derek couldn't wait to knock on their door for their "treasures"(Marianne felt bad that she forgot to bring it to church.. she knows how much Derek looks forward to it) But wait.. as we drove out of the driveway, what did I spot... but several deer.
Derek was not as excited as I was to stop and take some pictures. (Forget the deer mom, the Robert's mail is waiting)
Then today in the mail Derek got a package of junk mail catalogs all the way from Reno, Nevada.
Our sweet friends the Evans sent him a little care package.
Patty and Rodney lived (and still live in the same house) next to my grandma Garrett. Patty has kept in touch with all of our family (my siblings, aunts, uncles, my parents). How sweet was it for Derek to receive a fun box in the mail. Thank you so much Evans! Too thoughtful!

1 comment:

Hills said...

The only person that I know that loves junk mail! I love it! Derek looks great!