Friday, November 7, 2008

It's BACK!!!!

Thanks to my neighbor Tony and his friend Rob, our computer is back safe and sound working like a charm. Thanks guys. You don't think about all the times in the day that you go to the computer... I sure missed it.

We are having so much fun with our WebCam (Thank you Lee for suggesting we get one). I've been able to read Trey his nighttime books, watch Tien make his cute little noises (I think he even waved to me), and entertain Trey while Rebecca was at the door. For all you grandparents, I agree with Lee, what a fun way to keep in touch with your children!!!


It's a good thing you can't see me on the other end... I'm surprised I didn't frighten the grandkids with my early morning hair, and flannel p.j.'s.

1 comment:

bledsoeblog said...

Cute picture of the boys. Me on the other hand, I look like I belong to the FDLS with my big bangs and pony tail. I look awful! It HAS been fun chatting with you; Tian will know his grandma before you know it!!!