Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Melanie Meets David Archuleta

I've never heard Melanie more bubbly, excited and hyper.
I wish you could have heard our phone conversation.
"Wow.. New Kids on the Block?!"
"Free tickets?!"
"What... David Archuleta?!"
"Autograph!!!"
Melanie was one of the faithful members of the A.I. Fan Club. (Someday I'll blog about that) We both LOVED David's singing, and continue to love his newly released hits.. call us Teen-agers.. that's o.k.
Go to Melanie's Blog and see what I'm talking about. (Look under Who's Kids?) Surely you can feel her excitement jumping out through the computer. That's just as thrilling as Rebecca meeting Corbin Bleu! Who can add to that? Blog me and we'll see! (No, Bob Shaw the weather man doesn't count... I'm still looking for the Pregnant man, if so, I'll make sure to get the picture)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I am so glad that you get me Jill. Who else would get as excited as me? Thanks for everything, Love ya!