Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Friends for Life

When we lived in West Linn we had the Volpigno's as our neighbors.
Shelli and I grew so close during those years. We had our youngest children that each had... (as we called it) "situations" We have helped each other, listened to each other, advised each other (alright, Shelli advises me.. and the turtleneck isn't the issue Shelli) and we laugh with each other. Shelli is my very talented, artist, clever friend. In fact check out her website. She went through the process of getting an idea of hers patent. She'll take your orders at any time!
While in Portland, Shelli, Kayla and husband Michael (Daughter Alyssa is in Rome) met us at McMienamins before Niquelle's wedding. Even though our visit was short, it was so good to see them. We talk at least 3 times a week (if not more.. and I especially like to call during Survivor.. just to be a home wrecker.. as Michael puts it), but we rarely see each other.

Thank you for coming to meet us! Kayla, Derek loves his motorcycle, and the pictures you drew were great! The turtle makes me laugh. Thanks for your continued friendship!!!


1 comment:

Shelli said...

Jill, did you notice how thin my wrists look? love you my friend for life!