Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Alisha turns 30!!!


It's hard to believe that Alisha is 30. Alisha, you are so young. But then again it is really crazy that I feel like we are on the same "page" and really I'm old enough to be your mother. I loved Alisha's 30 things list. It made me think... I'm going to start compiling one (if that's OK with you Alisha?) for my big Five Zero in July. Great idea. I thought everyone would like to see what I'm talking about. Thanks for sharing your great self with us Alisha. We miss you. I miss seeing Ben and Hannah and having them over from time to time. Derek misses your junk mail, but will remember your address for life. Thanks for letting me use your children as "models" for Derek's verb drills. I miss honking at your house 2 times a day. But I do have fun memories of us being stuck in Snowville with your family, Derek and me and Rebecca and Trey.. (nasty place to be broken down in)! But we still can have laughs from it. Also thank you for winning me tickets to the American Idol finale' and Dinners Done Right (you have the best luck) and the push you gave us all to walk the Butte. YOU are my Biggest Loser Friend!





1 comment:

Clawson Family said...

What fun! I miss you so much seeing all the fun pictures and remembering all the crazy adventures. You are an amazing, fabulous, fun friend and I am so thankful that you are part of my life.