Saturday, June 30, 2012

P.S. on Saturday



While it was still raining, we all adventured out to the sports room to get the room ready for our Break the Fast Social.  Mom helped me set the tables, Dad untangled some 4th of July Lights, and Bob and Derek exercised. 

When we were done with the tables we decided to get a little exercise in.  Dad did the bike, mom the health rider, Derek the eliptical and Bob the treadmill.  If you can see... after dad got going, he biked for 1/2 mile.  Way to go Dad. 
(Mom made Derek take a picture of me on a machine.. just so we could all be in a picture, I did not exercise!)
Hopefully he won't be sore tomorrow.  I do believe that did didn't have a nap today.. oh, maybe he closed his eyes during the Olympic trials, but only for a second.  It's 11:03 and my parents are just climbing into bed.

No comments: