Monday, June 25, 2012

Trying to Warm Up Monday!

Before adventuring outside, we did a little exercise.  I love Dad's face.  (Remember, I'm not that GREAT on picture taking)  Mom suggested to Dad that he should be working his arms.  I went and got them both some hand held weights and we did a little weight lifting.

When we thought it was warm enough we went out so dad could water my plants.  I took my camera out to get a better shot of Robert's corn.. but totally forgot until after I wound up the hose.  So I had Derek take a picture of us being outside by the garden, trying to enjoy 50 degree weather.

After Dad's nap he joined me in doing the irrigation.  Once again I got him wet.  I want him to be close enough to the wheel line so he can see what I'm doing.  Well, I need to move faster, so I can get us out of the way in time.  When we got back to the house Mom said, "Oh, I didn't know it started raining".  I nudged Dad not to say a word!