Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday July 20th..

 I haven't hardly cooked a meal... Shhh, don't tell mom.. That's why I have her come!


 Relaxing after we did the irrigation.  Look how happy dad is.  Do you like my irrigation boots?




Dad slept in until 10:15!  Well, he's only getting one nap a day (if that) so he is tired.  I love watching Derek and Dad put together puzzles, and work on the I-Pad together.. well, pretty much Dad watched Derek with the I-Pad.  We had visits by Phyllis and then Carol Virgin came with 7 trout she and Terry had just caught.  She thought my mom would like to fry them up.... (I guess she doesn't know my mom).  Bob gets to smoke the fish on Friday.  After dinner I noticed the Polo Players were out practicing.  I hurried and got dad in the Ranger and drove down the driveway right in front of the goals.  Derek, Dad and I sat there and enjoyed watching them practice.  Dad knew the types of most of the horses.  (We left mom inside to do the dishes..j/k)  They watched a Hallmark movie and then got into bed around 10:45.  Before going to bed dad asked "What's on tap for tomorrow"  I think he's enjoying himself!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

hahaha that makes me laugh about the trout. Also are you now letting Derek drive?