Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tuesday Flew by!

I was glad to have my parents here.  I needed to be at an older ladies home at 7:45 to take her to the doctors.  Mom made sure Derek was up and ready for the tutors at 9:00, and had everything looking great for our Team Meeting.  Later in the day Robert and Heather called to see if we'd like to look at their garden and their apartment (which really is a house)  They moved in not too long ago.  WE loved it.  Their garden is amazing.. so much work they put into their raised beds.. and their place is so FUN!!! The people who own it lived in it while they had their house built.  It's got such high ceilings and I love the wide openness of it.  Mom said that she felt like she was in Lake Tahoe!
Mom and dad thought Heather was so sweet... WE agree!  Mom and dad watched Derek and "America's got Talent" while I went and played Volleyball.  I sure do love having them here!

No comments: