Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Drizzily Saturday!

Wish we could send some of our rain in the states that are having fires.  But it's sure looking green out in this High Desert. 
While mom was getting her hair done, dad and I stayed home to do a little cleaning, talking and watching the polo player out the front window.  I rearranged the furniture (No one cares, no one but the Home Teacher sits in the Living Room) so dad could have a good look out the windows.  While we were enjoying the "scenery" it started raining and lightning.. hasn't stopped since. Oh, before dad cold get a real good look out the windows, he had to wash them.... He said, "I don't know where you keep your windex, but maybe you could get me the cleaner and a rag."  Like I said, no one uses the living room.
After mom's appointment and after she rain some errands with Derek and Bob, Dad and her organized Derek's Postcards.  Maybe I'll list the States we have yet to receive from... for you that have asked!  Dad's feeling much better today, yesterday wasn't one of his best.  But as we were talking he said he just loves being here and enjoys waking up to see the irrigation going and the cows in the field.. oh, and the polo players practicing on their beautiful horses.  (I went and printed off some information about the sport of Polo.  Very interesting.
Oh, and he did do some exercises to Chris Argento's group.  If you haven't heard the Black Hawk group singing.. you need to.  Thanks Chris for Dad's Father's Day gift!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Okay jill. I'm a loser. Do you still need a Maryland one? Also, do you have one from South Carolina? I'm going there this weekend. Let me know.

SJacobus said...

Yes, which do you still need? I'm crossing a few states today.