Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's been a week today!

Wow, it's been a week that Mom and Dad have been here.  Time goes by so fast!

When we do the water, Dad always apologizes for not being able to help.  But today we figured he was able to water my garden.  Hopefully his green thumb will rub off on my vegetables!  (He wore the hat to make mom happy.. but once we went out to change the irrigation.. it came off)  Speaking of irrigation.. two nights now I accidentally didn't move dad out of the way of the sprinklers.. he got hit right in the face.... he laughed as he wiped his glasses off.  The field is so bumpy, I joke that he's going to die of whiplash... then I asked, "Would mom put that in your obituary?"  He laughed again.
I made dad and Bob a little night time snack... he's eating well... but he's not liking chicken at all... note to self, thaw out something other than chicken!

No comments: