Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's getting warmer!

You can see, yesterday was a coat day, today, not so much.  (Dad prefers the warm days)
I loved coming up to the porch and seeing mom and dad reading the newspaper together.
Scene of one stuborn cow not wanting to get out of our way!

Another day of soaking the garden.
Today was the best for dad getting in and out of the Ranger.  He's getting better each time.
Since I got home late from Sisters, we didn't have time to watch the Polo Match (or I should say their practice).. we had water to tend to.  Dad noticed we had a lone duck in the pond.  Must have been camera shy.. I stopped the Ranger to take the picture and it flew away!  While I was in Sisters, mom ironed my clothes... Thanks mom!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It's 95 today and 100 tomorrow here! :)