Friday, December 5, 2008

Take it off!!!

Now that I got your attention
(Clay I thought you'd certainly continue to read)...
Yesterday (Yes my blogs are way out of order) I had had enough of my outdated hair do. I thought, "It's time to have a change." Crazy enough while I was at the church decorating for Enrichment Night, my friend Shelli (She jokes that we are sisters from another Mister.. sorry dad, Shelli said it not me)called on my cell phone and said that she was getting her hair cut at 3:30 and asked what style of hair I liked best on her. Often our hair styles are basically the same. I told her "No way..I'm wanting my hair cut"
We talked over what hairstyles would be best for us. Well, she has a long skinny face and I have a chubby, round face. Anyway, we both thought the same version, but style it different would work. I was jealous that she was already going "under the scissors" and I would have to wait. Just for the heck of it I called Stacey, my hairdresser and told her I was ready for a new look. She said.. (get this) I have an opening at 3:30. I couldn't believe it. Of course I called Shelli back and told her that I was going in at the very same time as she was. She (Shelli is so funny) said that the stars were in alignment. So here goes. Shelli is suppose to be sending her before and afters. I'll see if I can figure it out so you can see both of us. (I know you are sitting on pins and needles in anticipation).Wow, I just previewed the close up Robert took when I got home from Enrichment meeting at 10:00pm.. YIKES I'm looking old. Shelli,notice the wrinkles on my neck.. see, a turtleneck would cover it up!





This is Shelli & Michael and Me all talking on the Skype web cam seeing each other's haircut for the first time.

5 comments:

jebandjenn simpson family said...

Jill-I absolutely LOVE your hair!!! You look fabulous as always! Miss ya!

sauter signs off said...

Mom, I LOVE your new hair! I like the side profile shot; it shows all your highlights and the thickness of your locks!!!

I pointed at the picture of Shelli and asked Trey who it was. He said, "Grandma!" You two do look so much alike! The picture of Michael and Shelli is pretty cute too! LOVE THE 'Do Sexy Grandma!

Clawson Family said...

Adorable! Totally fun and bouncy like your personality! Makes me miss you even more. That is the look I am wanting when I come down, but no appointment for me until the 23rd. Maybe I'll come by and show you the new look!

The Godell Family said...

LOVE IT! It's a great look for you. I have always liked you in shorter hair styles. Too fun!

Melanie said...

I absolutely love it! It is very stylish.