Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday To Carol!!!


My wonderful friend Carol had a birthday on Tuesday.
You'd never know that Carol was now officially 70 years old (She really is 71, but staying at 70).
Carol and I walk the Butte together. She collects junk mail from her and her friends, she does all my crafty handouts & posters for Relief Society, she bakes and makes the best frog eye salad for ladies in our ward (and she isn't "officially" a member..yet) she makes the best handmade cards and she supports me in everything I do. "Carol you are great! I consider you one of my best friends!" "Continue to have 71 more years of greatness!"
Here we are at Croutons restaurant with my other friend Carol (Who saves junk mail, saves my bacon more times than I'd like to say and who supports me in my Relief Society calling 100%) and our friend Mary (who also saves junk mail and made Derek the best knit socks for his birthday! Thanks for having a birthday Carol so we could all get together for lunch.

No comments: