Thursday, December 18, 2008

Aunt Donna got what she wanted....

Some of you may know that Aunt Donna re-injured her knee cap... Back to wearing the big metal brace, that she wore last year after breaking her knee cap. We are all so sorry! Anyway, a few weeks ago while Donna and I were talking at a commercial break for Dancing with the Stars,Donna said, "Jill, I know what I want for Christmas." I said, "Really, what is it?" She answered,"I want Derek Hough!" Well, I thought he is a little young, but thought that was a great request. I called Rebecca and told her that we needed to get Derek Hough for Donna. (If you don't watch Dancing with the Stars.. google him and you'll see what a cutie pie he is) We put our heads together and thought... since Donna is spending more time "laying around" this would be a great gift. She received it the other day and loved it. So now Donna can say that she is "sleeping" with Derek Hough every night... (It's a pillow case for those that are thinking otherwise!)

No comments: