Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Santa Cows"


Tuesday morning the temperature gauge said
-7. Yup, there I was bundled up to go feed the cows in freezing conditions. When I approached the barn, just hearing the cows hoofs crunching the snow made me shiver. They were so excited to see me! The sight of them made me laugh. Their whiskers (yes, they have whiskers) were white, just like Santa Claus. (They were so confused as I turned back to leave for the house) I had to go back to the house to get my camera. Whoops, I had left it in the car. I learned something new, Camera's don't work if they are left in a car at -7 degrees. Thanks to Deborah, our neighbor (and who is smart enough to keep her camera in her house) she at about the same time took a picture of the scene from her place. Thanks Deborah!

No comments: