Thursday, December 25, 2008

Last minute wrapping up


Trey was watching me wrap up a few last minute things. I told him not to look because I didn't want him to see what I was wrapping for Derek. Trey asked where his present was. I told him his presents were out under the tree. He got this sad look and said, "But I want you to give me a present now" The sad look he was giving me was too much for a softy grandma. So I said, "Alright Trey, you close your eyes and I will wrap something up for you." Seriously, he kept his eyes closed for at least 7 minutes while I scrambled to find something to wrap.Rebecca went in and asked Trey why he had his eyes closed. He told her that he couldn't peek.. and then got this look on his face like "oh, I'm peeking" and then went back to closing his eyes. It was the cutest thing ever.

No comments: