Thursday, January 1, 2009

Look how I spent my morning


It has been so nice... Taylor and Derek have been putting together puzzles. One night last week they started a 300 piece puzzle. Derek usually does up to 65 piece puzzles.. It was a mistake to start that one at 7:30. Derek wouldn't stop and finish it the next morning.. No, we had to finish it until it was done! We did make him stop for pajama's and to brush his teeth (That was for you Amy... HSM#3) We finished it at 12:30 a.m. (Remind me never to start a puzzle unless I plan to have him finish it right then and there). Anyway, the other morning Derek brought out this Babe puzzle. I can't remember the last time we did that one. It was 100 piece, but with Taylor's help, they soon got it done.. except one piece. You know that feeling.. (Why didn't we count the pieces before we started) Now you know what I spent my morning doing... never to be found, sort of like the lost sock, but this piece was way more important! So, if you have this particular puzzle, spare us the piece please!

No comments: