Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New YEAR

Not wanting to have a repeat of New Years 2000 (Bob was working and the kids were all out, Derek was asleep). I decided to have some friends over (Bob wasn't coming home until New Years Day.. safer on the roads that way). I had my party earlier than the usual "party starting time" (I planned to watch the Time Square ball drop in my bed), I had my guests come at 3:00. We had soup, rolls, salad and dessert. We even did a little lighting of poppers. (When I bought the "Fun Pack" at Target the cashier asked me for my ID. Wow... make me feel young... then Carol reminded me that they have to punch in the birth year on any "explosives" that are bought.. oh, I thought she may have thought I was under age!!! Whatever.. Just kidding!). Thanks Carol & Carol for coming with your yummy food, and my guests Lola & Virginia. We had a nice dinner and played a fun game! (Thanks Robert for taking the pictures and the video. I had no idea he was shooting the "fireworks")

1 comment:

SJacobus said...

Holy cow girl you've really gotten into the blogger scene. I had I don't know how many to look back through since the last time I was in here. I love seeing all the pictures. We're both so busy and don't talk as often as we used to so it's definitely a nice way to stay caught up. Call me one of these days when you don't have a million meetings:)