Saturday, January 24, 2009

Elder Petersen is making a "slam dunk" in Bend, Oregon


You'll notice in past Blogs that Elder Schmieg has gotten attention, his birthday and all, but I haven't said much about Elder Petersen. Since Elder Petersen's birthday isn't until the end of March, he needs some recognition (Surely he won't be here in two months, although we would love it if we could keep him).
We had a great dinner (Thanks Bob) with both of the missionaries. And then Bob showed them our sportscourt (barn). After quite a while I thought Wow, they sure have been out there a long time. I thought all our basketballs were flat. I guess when there is a will there is a way. No, Elder Petersen was not jumping off a trampoline either. Elder Petersen also put some of the pictures he has taken onto my camera so I could blog them for his family. How he did that, I have no clue. What a smart Elder he is. So to Elder Petersen's family and Elder Schmieg's family, here are a few more pictures. One is Elder Petersen writing me your e-mail address,another is our son in between them, the corvette was a member's car in another ward, the missionaries in the car were joined by LaPine missionaries, and one is just of them tracking. Enjoy!




No comments: