Saturday, February 21, 2009

This "Climbs" for you Patty!!!

In past posts you've read about our sweet friend Patty from Reno. In the summers we would go and visit our grandma in Reno, Patty was the nice neighbor who lived next door. We have kept in touch all through these years. Yes, she still lives next to where Grandma Garrett lived.
Patty is always interested in our cows (Her house is decorated with a cow theme) and also interested in Derek's rock climbing skills (Derek is featured in the Athletic Club of Bend's commercial). Patty wanted me to video Derek during one of his climbs. So I finally remembered my camera this week. Here it is. Hope you like it Patty!

1 comment:

The Godell Family said...

That was awesome! I can't believe how good he is at climbing that wall. Way to go Derek. He is getting so big I can't believe it!