Monday, September 21, 2009

Burr.. there must be something wrong with this picture!




This morning I asked myself, "What am I doing out in these conditions?" Oh well.. it will only get worse. And the funny thing is 2 hours later it was 59 degrees. The high temperature was almost 80. But the water has to be changed.. even though the icicles hang. Dad, it would be so enjoyable having you commiserate with me... or reminding me of what a beautiful morning it is. You can't tell that the grass is frozen in place!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Good ol' bend!!! how crazy. It's been getting cool in the evenings here. It was 37 degrees this morning. I love it though :) I MISS YOU JILL!! and your cold house...

bledsoeblog said...

Such pretty pictures of the ice mom! So pretty! I really DON'T miss those cold mornings, but do miss the chilly nights!

Love you and miss you mom!

(by the way, just a little funny thing: the word verification I have to type in after posting this comment is VERY similar to the name of the drug which killed good ol' Michael Jackson. May he rest in peace! Strang but kind of funny!)

Satu said...

Jill, That is an amazing sunrise or sunset picture! Camera must be pretty good! Ice sickles too? You have some amazing feats of nature at that farm of yours! Bring on the vegetables!