Monday, October 12, 2009

Great pictures Deborah!!!


There I was, Freezing, changing the frozen irrigation pipes. The whole time I was out there I was wishing I had brought out my camera. By the time I got inside, I was too warmed up to go back outside. So, I called my neighbors that rent from us. Deborah has a terrific camera. I begged her to go out by her fence and take some pictures of the tree with the ice on it and the way the ice forms on the grass. Like a sport she did as she was told! (Thanks Deborah) She got better shots anyway, it wasn't light enough when I was out there. The sun was shining just right for her (Or that was the line I gave to her). Enjoy! And thanks Deborah for digging out your winter clothes so I could have a few memories of my morning.
(That same morning, I was just entering the barn and I heard 4 sneezes. I'm talking, human sneeze. The barn was dark and I was without a flashlight. Scare me to death. I talked really loud asking who might be in my barn.. No one answered, so I ask you.. do owls, pigeons, or cats sneeze like humans? I'm still a little nervous going out there in the mornings)

No comments: