Saturday, August 8, 2009

Do I need speech therapy?


This has happened to me twice.
First time was a Jamba Juice. The young boy at the register asked me my name. He looked at me and said "Really" I said yes. Than when the girl was ready with our drinks she went and spoke to the young boy. She than said, "Order ready for Chill."
I just dismissed it and took my drinks wondering if I'm the one that needs speech, not Derek... or no wonder people have a hard time understanding Derek, his mom has problems. Wednesday I took Derek and Lyndee to MacDonald's (I stopped by Subway for my meal.. just so you that know me know that I still don't do fast food). When Derek's order was ready I could barely hear my name, but I knew it was his so I went up to get it. There on the receipt once again was written Chill.
Oh well, what's in a name! Yes Alisha, I had to blog it.

3 comments:

The Godell Family said...

I love it! Maybe you should think about getting oyur name changed legally. Chill might fit you good. Ha, ha, ha! Fun times!

Nancy said...

Absolutely hilarious. Love it. so wish I could have been there.

Clawson Family said...

I am so proud you had your camera and could blog it!