Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And the paint job continues!



My good friend Mindy told me that we could have our blogs put into books, sort of like a personal journal. So at times you may not be interested in my little post, but this one is for the book.
Our paint job keeps going. As you read, we have painted most everything outdoors that there is to paint. We extended the roof so it wouldn't be flat, and then we fixed the sidewalk (No more tripping over cracks in the cement mom) and now we finished the garage with a new paint job, an attic space and new cupboards (I know you are thrilled to see the new garage). Justin's Custom Woodworks came..they measured, built, and installed some pretty nice looking cupboards. They are pretty bare, so you know what that means... I'll have to take a picture with the filled (Which won't be hard at all).
Bob, yes, they are done and I hope you like the finished product as well as I do.
Oh dad, here is the new sidewalk.

2 comments:

The Godell Family said...

I LOVE your cupboards! Oh I wish I had all that space in my garage with nice built ins. I bet you will have them filled very quickly. It's so fun to spruce up the old house. LOVE IT!

Nancy said...

Love love love love it. So fun. Glad I could help you organize your canned goods :)