Saturday, May 9, 2009

They are growing like weeds!!!


Yes, the snow has melted and now we have a wonderful lawn of dandelions.
But those are not the weeds I'm talking about.
Many of you have asked about our 3 baby calves (Yes, 8 more were suppose to join the herd, but the vet is still puzzled at the fact that they were all pregnant in September, but now rechecking... they aren't).
They are as cute as can be.. or I should say as cute as baby calves can be.
So today I had my camera in hand (taking pictures of the coop) and thought I'd got take a few pictures of them. They were all sitting together, but when they saw me coming they got up and moved, but I got pretty close anyway.
We call one Annabelle (the largest one) the second one Anne Frank (for reasons only my dad and I want to think about) and the third one is Cinnamon (my dad and I came up with the name, and then come to find out our neighbor Deborah thought of the same name). Enjoy

No comments: