Friday, May 29, 2009

Mother Nature can't decide


I was doing a little blogging this evening and had just written about the warm weather we are having and how I enjoy hanging my clothes out to dry.
I had to stop to go turn on the irrigation wheel line.
It was kind of raining, and it smelled so good, I enjoyed "singing in the rain" as I was out there. By the time I climbed the ladder over the fence I was afraid the lightning and thunder was going to get me (metal ladder and metal wheel line and main line). Then on the way back to the house the hail started.
Thank goodness I had a sweat shirt on. I was pretty much soaked by the time I got in the house. Then I remembered I had left the camera out in the car from Derek's Top Soccer practice. That is when I got injured (not really, but each hail that hit me kind of stung).
The hail and the thunder kept coming. I couldn't even have a conversation on the phone it was so loud. But for the blog (thanks Alisha) I got some pictures. Wow, how the weather does change here in Bend, Oregon!Tomorrow will be another day of Mother Nature tricks I'm sure!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh the joys of Bend weather. Miss you jill :)