Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to my 2 Favorite Mothers


(Kari, you are my next favorite mother... but since you aren't my MOM, nor my grandchilren's mom... I'll just say "Happy Mothers"Day to My very best sister! Love you)

I know some women don't like Mother's Day. I love it.
I love it because I love my mother.
My mother is and will always be the best example to me.
We were blessed to have my mom and dad here for several months. Every day my mom would ask me what she could do to help me with my list of "to do's".
She would work on stimuli for Derek's program, she would sweep, do the dishes, do our dinner, do the laundry, windows, sinks.. everything but the vacuum. (If she could push the beast she would have done that too!)
Mom, you are the best. I love you so much!!!

Rebecca, the mother of my grandchildren. Like I've said before, I gave birth to my very best friend. Justin is a lucky guy to have you as the mother of his children.
Trey and Tian are the luckiest children ever to be able to call you their mom.
You are such a good mom. You are happy, organized, playful, sweet, lovable and all around a FABULOUS, MOST AWESOME mother there is! Love to you on this Mothers day!!!

2 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

Of course this blog post brought tears to my eyes! I have learned everything I possibly could about being a mother from you Mom! Thank you for teaching me everything I need to know, for being my best friend, and for being the world's greatest mother! I love you and hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Hills said...

Very sweet!!!