Monday, October 20, 2008

How I spent My Anniversary





With Bob in Portland, and me here in Bend... it was a rather quiet Anniversary.
We received e-mail wishes, cards in the mail and nice phone calls.
With nothing better to do (and so I wouldn't forget the date) I had scheduled my yearly mammogram. So, I dressed the part all day with my very bright pink blouse with pink sandals and went on my way (after I dropped Derek off at school).
Our image center is so nice, you come away with chocolates and a gift bag (and squished breasts)... but it really wasn't bad at all. I recommend it to all.
(Just pick a different day than your anniversary)
Bob after 30 years, I love you more and more each year!
(Little did you know that in back of me was a waiting room of people. I thought for a moment.. "I am a blogger now... I won't worry what all these people are thinking of me" So I had the receptionist take my picture. Aren't you glad I had her take it in the waiting room, not in the examination room?!)

2 comments:

jebandjenn simpson family said...

Jill I am so proud of you!! You did it and I won't even tell anyone you called me. I am glad to help anytime you need.

SJacobus said...

Cute:)