Sunday, October 12, 2008

Derek turns 16!!!!

9.10.08
What a monumental year this is for Derek. He turns 16 and starts High School and Bend Senior High. I wanted to really celebrate his special day, so I started brainstorming with a friend and came up with a "Harley Hog Wild" theme. Derek loves motorcycles. I arranged for some Harley riders to come to our home, take Derek, his tutors and some of his friends out for a ride on their Harleys.

Derek has so many friends who love and adore him, we had a wonderful turn out. There was balloons, cake (decorated with a Harley!), and presents. The Harley Men gave Derek a Harley shirt which he wore on his ride.



Thank you all who attended and made this a very special day for Derek!

Happy 16th Birthday Derek


Watching the motorcycles come down the driveway








Abbey and Delaney

We love you Derek!!!

1 comment:

Hills said...

Oh I love Derek! Wow he's grown up!!! He looks great! I love looking at these pics!