Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Super Hero Birthday Party!!!


Trey is a Big 4 year old!!!I haven't missed a birthday yet, and glad I made it this year.Robert, Derek and I drove over for the big event.
Rebecca and Justin had things so organized, even though it was suppose to be at a park, but because of the rain, they moved it to their house.
But... because the weather is so crazy this year, it was a perfect sunny day.
Super Hero was the theme. And there sure were a lot of super friends that came to celebrate Trey's big day.
Trey was so polite with opening his gifts, and thanking the guests for coming.
He is growing up way to fast.
We love you TreyMan!!!
The first picture was an hour or so before the party was to start. Trey and I were just hanging out.
Robert gave him a Transformer costume that Trey would have wanted to wear during the party, but finally changed into his birthday shirt. Notice his cute Sunday suit. His actual birthday was Sunday/Father's Day. When he woke up on Sunday he said, Grandma, now is it my real birthday? He knew the party was the day before his actual birthday. Have I said what a smart boy he is?

And I can't say enough about Tian. What a happy baby he is. Just give him a balloon and he is a happy camper.. or I should say happy party guest!

No comments: