Monday, June 29, 2009

Elder Vaughn's Birthday

We found out that Elder Vaughn's birthday was Sunday. Too bad we found out On Sunday. His companion Elder Ford snuck a cake mix in our house with directions on how to make it with fake eggs. Elder Ford is highly allergic to most foods (just kidding, but wheat, eggs, fish, nuts.. are but a few), and wanted to join in with Elder Vaughn's birthday cake. I'm wondering how it tasted.. Yum, Yum??? Anyway... no one had signed up to feed our poor missionaries on Sunday (Elder Vaughn's birthday) so after they arrived (to sneak the cake mix in my kitchen)we pulled out our leftovers and fed them. They are both great. Their parents should be very proud. I'm doing this blog for them, so I hope the Vaughn's and Ford's enjoy the pictures of their wonderful sons. Bend, Oregon and the High Desert Ward are lucky to have them serving here! And our tradition on speciall people's birthdays are to have Derek play Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday Elder Vaughn! Too bad I didn't get the whole song, and I cut off our poor Elder's heads! Whoops

No comments: