Friday, April 10, 2009

Alisha and I have a talk with our fellow "Mothers"






Alisha came to town. HIP HIP HOORAY!!!She and her kids (and their cousins and grandma) came to admire the newest calves. Since we still just have 3 "mom cows" that have had babies, and 8 more left to go (my dad says they are overdue) we decided to have a heart to heart with these moms. We gave them all sort of advice on ways they could hurry up their delivery. I certainly want new babies here for when Trey & Tian come for Easter(Most people ooh and aah over baby chicks.. we do bigger than that with the calves). Alisha and I had some laughs. And since the cows haven't produced offspring and it's been over a week.. who has had the last laugh!
Thanks for the visit Alisha and Derek was in Junk Mail Heaven. Thanks for stashing it away for him!

1 comment:

Clawson Family said...

Did I ever tell you about the teacher I worked with telling me how to be in labor "like a cow" Remind me to tell you about it if not. Fun stuff.