Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Time!

I think my parents had a fun-filled Christmas..
How could you not with children around?!
Rebecca and her family got here on Christmas Eve. 
The noise level went up.. and the fun began!
Tian loved riding around with G-Pa's (Dad) walker, and they thought it was fun to try out the extended toilet seat!
We played games, ate too much food, watched more Hallmark and other Christmas specials, and yes, continued to exercise!
Mom has taken over my pedometer, wears it everyday trying to walk more each day! (Here is a picture of the chart. At the end of the day she faithfully has me read the mileage.. small print!)
Dad spends time on the bike and makes sure I jot down his mileage and time as well. What? I never knew my parents were so competitive!


I'll post some pictures below, and give a little explanation.

 Marshall & Kory surprised Mom and Dad and came for the weekend before Christmas.. the second surprise was Marshall singing at church.                     "Oh Holy Night" has never been sung better!
What a surprise Dad got, when he looked up to see who was in the Ranger sitting by Derek! 
Mom gets a little nervous watching the boys jumping so high!  Mom and Dad watch from the window!
A fun game we got for Christmas.  Dad was a little bored, but the rest of us had fun!
All week Trey was a little hoarse.. but Sunday, right before church wanted to play a song for G-G and G-Pa.  (Look how beautiful Mom's purple shirt looks on her) 
 
 

 Justin had to take the picture.. sorry, we should have gotten him and Tian in the picture, but Tian had already left for church with Bob and Derek.

Keeping up with my parent's tradition.. I have stapled their Christmas cards on ribbons on their closet.  I snuck in there today to get a picture of it!  They love looking at all the notes and pictures from their friends and family!


Last night  Oregon played against Texas.  I asked Mom who she was rooting for, she said, "Well, I guess I better root for Oregon!"  Hip Hip Hooray, they won.. Maybe that was a good sign.