Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Parents are Back!

Derek has been so excited to have my parents come!  We made a quick trip to Boise and back to pick them up.  My brother Marshall drove them from SLC to Boise!
 
We have a great friend, Rod Cooper who came over to help Bob build a ramp!  Mom was worried about how Dad would make that big step into the garage.. They were both happy with how easy it is to get into the house!  If you know Rod Cooper, thank him for us!



 We had two calves born the week before my parents came!  Unfortunately, one is no longer with us!  But dad is sure enjoying looking out the window at the new little calf!

 I tell everyone that the only time my house "really" gets dusted is when Mom comes!  Sure enough, Derek and I came home from Tae Kwon Do and found mom working on the piano!
 And to my surprise when I got home, dad was out in the field.  Bob amazes me at how he gets Dad in and out of things!  (If it wasn't for Bob, Dad would still be in the shower... hours later)
 Dad was smiling the whole time the cows were mooing at him!
Mom had to check out the new calf for herself!  Thank goodness our cold weather hasn't hit.. fingers crossed we will have a mild winter!
More to come as days go by!

No comments: