Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tree Climbing Visitors

I was so happy to have the Clawson's come by to visit.
They've been in Washington for over a year. We miss them!
Wow has Hannah grown taller and Ben is becoming such a mature little man.
I loved sitting on the chair outside catching up with Alisha. I should have put on sun screen, or worn a hat, my part is burned (I don't think about it when it isn't that hot)


We've lived at this house for how many years??? All this time not one person has climbed our tree. I couldn't resist taking these pictures of the two little monkeys climbing up the tree.

Thanks for the visit, and the junk mail.. it made Derek's day and mine as well!

1 comment:

Clawson Family said...

We LOVED the visit, I just didn't love my sunburn. Also the kids say thanks so much for the postcards!